Tweets by @Tweetsbysuku myblog: Happy B'day XENA !

Facebook Fan Page

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy B'day XENA !

(03/1999 - 06/2013)
You were born on 28th of March 1999, you came to us, with help of our relations, May 1999. Since then you were with us more than a decade....

You were with us, it might be the worst time of lives, you didn't know that, simply neither did us. You are always my child, since you passed away last year I thought I never raise a pet again.

I m happy I made some serious decisions when you sick which still affect my life. I did it with a clear mind, all the time, you get well and that's all I needed.

Life is still not that good Xena, and I loved you like my child but I couldn't give the comfort, your sisters and brothers got. It was bad time and bad luck I guess, plus of course my stupidity.

I wont regret to everything happened just for the last time I couldn't come to you, cause I was sick too. Amma told me you were expecting me to the last time.
Time is going fast, life still continues, only you are not anymore. hmmmm

As I told you all the time, I wish and hope you to become a human being and make an end to this pathetic circle..... Attain to Nibbana....

T. S my dearest child !


No comments:

Post a Comment